Looking for

SoftCore Tradeing

Topic author
TimberWolf
Bottom Feeder
Bottom Feeder

Looking for

Postby TimberWolf » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:15 am

I am looking for jewels, havok's and rainbow jewels, let me know if you have some for trade, and what you need, or are looking for..

Also i am looking for someone to kill ubers for me, i have the eyes and stuff to make the 4th portal but dont think i am strong enough to kill them.

tmaan
Not A Puppet, But A Real Boy
Twitch.TV: http://Twitch.TV/

Re: Looking for

Postby tmaan » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:13 am

I have some havoks and a bunch of rainbows. I don't pay a lot of attention to them so you need to say what type you need. And as always, they're free for the asking.... Just getting old on the mule with no purpose....

I have no idea about ubers but I'm willing to try, need a tank or 2 out on front though i'm thinking. I have a barb i'm working on but he isn't done yet, i'm spending a lot of time with the zon, she's close to 99...
If it's a team thing, I'm in. What times are you on?
I'm on CST, Illinois or Wisconsin, take your pick.

Topic author
TimberWolf
Bottom Feeder
Bottom Feeder

Postby TimberWolf » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:16 pm

I don't know what kind of rainbows, like one of each kind except lightning,, i know this might sound funny but i was looking for a windforce and got one with 6 soc from the 5 sets of guys before you go in to kill baal, im thinking rainbows for the phys immune, but if you have all havoks would it kill the phys immunes, i mean can we over power their immune if we have enough dam? i have no idea..

I do have a couple barb charms, 1 to combat skills, and 3 dex, and then 1 to Masteries.

Funny i got the b winforce from the 5 sets of guys, then gambled and gambled a reg windforce lol.

Anyway i am on alot im in the pacific time zone, on from 10 am to about 9 or 10 pm, on and off. is there anything that you are looking for for you chars, i have just been able to do rips thanks to the wf.

tmaan

Postby tmaan » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:37 am

I have a bunch, you can look through and pick what you want.

If you're looking to kill immunes, theres 2 ways to do it. Massive magic dmg or equip your merc to break the immunity.
Problem with breaking the immunity is that Infiniy on BNet is good enough, but it is weak here..... I prefer to go with overpower. It's slower than breaking but it does work plus you can make your merc strong enough to survive in rips then.

I have a crap ton on items, give me a list or we can set up a shopping time :) Also, i think I have some real nice items for a Druid that I have been saving. I might be wrong though, never had a good Druid :)

Topic author
TimberWolf
Bottom Feeder
Bottom Feeder

Postby TimberWolf » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:41 pm

My son in law is starting out with a druid, i have never really played a druid either but am trying to save good gear for all chars, i still need a few more havocs, not sure how many lol. i know 2 for my merc helm and 2 for weapon.

Moogie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Moogie » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:12 pm

Summon, shape shifting, or elemental druid? Makes a difference, they all use different gear.
The power of Diablo ll gets stronger as time goes on! It keeps pulling you back!

Topic author
TimberWolf
Bottom Feeder
Bottom Feeder

Postby TimberWolf » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:16 pm

he is really really new, so he is trying it all, lol. i told him he could prob get help with creating a good one if he asked on here, i think he just likes messing around with the game for now, learning things, he has never played online before an never had a char past like 20 or so. they (my kids and son in law) used to play single player when we were homeless for 2 months, we would go to the park to charge phones, and lanterns and stuff and play diablo lol.

Moogie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Moogie » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:46 pm

Tell him if he needs anything or any help, just ask.
The power of Diablo ll gets stronger as time goes on! It keeps pulling you back!

Topic author
TimberWolf
Bottom Feeder
Bottom Feeder

Postby TimberWolf » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:58 pm

ok ill let him know, ty

tmaan

Postby tmaan » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:54 am

Timberwolf,

We need to set up a shopping expedition sometime.

Mules are getting full and i'm actually throwing decent stuff away to make room.

This coming Friday looks real good as I'm tired of the 7 day a week grind and am going to take a day for tmaan, d2 is a god relaxer for me :)

I'm on CST, let me know what works for you.....

t

Return to “Trade List [SoftCore]”