Maphack problem

General Help for Diablo, Computers, Website. Anything you may need.

Topic author
c0nvulsi0n
Wanna Be Somebody
Wanna Be Somebody

Maphack problem

Postby c0nvulsi0n » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:55 am

I can't get maphack to open while Diablo 2 is also open...it auto closes instantly when it's open and then i open diablo 2, and while diablo 2 is open i can't open maphack at all, it's just unresponsive...any ideas?

Windows 10 64 bit OS

Moogie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Maphack problem

Postby Moogie » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:22 am

You have to open maphack first and uncheck the auto close box. That's how Mousepad coded it years ago.
The power of Diablo ll gets stronger as time goes on! It keeps pulling you back!

Highlander
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Highlander » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:02 am

And you have to start mh before creating game...

Topic author
c0nvulsi0n
Wanna Be Somebody
Wanna Be Somebody

Postby c0nvulsi0n » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:48 pm

Moogie wrote:You have to open maphack first and uncheck the auto close box. That's how Mousepad coded it years ago.

if i open it before i open diablo 2, it crashes the second diablo 2 starts, it's not closing because of the checked box saying to close, it's closing because it's crashing

if i attempt to open maphack when diablo 2 is running it is unresponsive and never actually opens

Topic author
c0nvulsi0n
Wanna Be Somebody
Wanna Be Somebody

Postby c0nvulsi0n » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:51 pm

c0nvulsi0n wrote:
Moogie wrote:You have to open maphack first and uncheck the auto close box. That's how Mousepad coded it years ago.

if i open it before i open diablo 2, it crashes the second diablo 2 starts, it's not closing because of the checked box saying to close, it's closing because it's crashing

if i attempt to open maphack when diablo 2 is running it is unresponsive and never actually opens

Edit: Like most things...now it randomly works, it wasn't last night, i don't know why, maybe i needed a restart...couldn't tell you, i think from here on out i'll just not worry about it as it seems completely random and i don't even think i can replicate half of my problems to begin trying to fix them

Return to “Help Desk and Frequently Asked Questions”