MapHack

General Help for Diablo, Computers, Website. Anything you may need.

Topic author
TimberWolf
Bottom Feeder
Bottom Feeder

MapHack

Postby TimberWolf » Sat May 16, 2015 3:34 pm

for some reason my MH is saying that i have an invalid cd key, any idea of how to fix this?

Bigj
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: MapHack

Postby Bigj » Sat May 16, 2015 3:52 pm

There is Install Instructions in the map hack file

► Show Spoiler
When the going gets weird the weird turn pro.

Topic author
TimberWolf
Bottom Feeder
Bottom Feeder

Postby TimberWolf » Sat May 16, 2015 7:10 pm

i must be doing something wrong it still tells me that i have invalid cd key...

I don't have anything that says d2-cdkey.exe but i have a diablo icon with a shield that is blue and yellow that says d2-cdkey so i opend that, it brings up a page with the druid and assassin, says refill both cdkeys, so i clicked on the classic key i enter my name and the cd key stated on your message. click ok,, and exit installer, i don't have anything that says mhhashgen.exe so i click on the lvdmaetn with the hash tag symbol click the enter cd-key manually and do so. then click the make key file. it tells me that now i can use the mh, but when i go to use it, i get a screen that says invalid key file.

Topic author
TimberWolf
Bottom Feeder
Bottom Feeder

Postby TimberWolf » Sat May 16, 2015 7:20 pm

one of the prob i am having is i never changed anything that you had done drav, but i cant get on line now and the mh does not work. i have no idea, i have not tryed to play it till now. i can play single player but i can't get on line at all, it says it does not recognize my virsion,, when i run the game the virsion is 1.11 not 1.11b. i have ordered the older cds, v1.07 im hopeful that that will clear up alot of my prob, if not im ready to throw in the towel and say screw it ill play single player with no mh lol.. just getting tired of messing with it. drav you have done so much work on it and had it working twice and for some reason it keeps messing up after you fix it. i just don't know what to do. i prob won't be back on here for a few days, im just frustrated, i may just wait till the new discs come in and try to reinstall everything. i don't know.

Return to “Help Desk and Frequently Asked Questions”