My other passion - photography

Show us!

Topic author
Highlander
Site Admin
Site Admin

My other passion - photography

Postby Highlander » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:55 am

Since my teens I have had a passion for photography. I used to make my living from it for about fifteen years but had to give it up due to family commitments. I worked my regular job during the week and photographed for the local Council taking photos for their tourism promotions and shooting weddings almost every Saturday. I just didn't have any time for family. That was about twenty five years ago. Three years ago, as I am retired now I need something to fill my spare time other than Diablo II and other games so I decided to get back into photography. Here are a few of my photos. You can also view my Limited Edition Print Galleries on my website:

http://raemerphotography.com

Rock-Fishing-MG_8780.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Moogie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: My other passion - photography

Postby Moogie » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:59 pm

He has some wonderful photos in his gallery.
The power of Diablo ll gets stronger as time goes on! It keeps pulling you back!

DBD_fOX
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

Re: My other passion - photography

Postby DBD_fOX » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:16 pm

Nice to see some new editions, belmore falls shot is awesome.

Alex I will have to send you some photo's that I took on our journey from Melbourne to Queensland, the flinders rangers was an absolute delight! Along with nigretta falls and wannon falls about 15km from Hamilton (vic)

Return to “Photography and GFX Design”