Just play at USABattle.net

Chat about whatever you want here

Topic author
Kevin
Developers
Developers

Just play at USABattle.net

Postby Kevin » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:10 am

The fate of diablo2realms is a sad one. I do remember it's past glory and still today hold James 100% accountable for the downfall that became of this server. But with the age of Diablo 2, being 17 maybe 18 years now. And the peak of diablo2realms being 10 years ago. It is kind of hard to bounce back. I actually came by a old email in my inbox and saw the Sebzy name. Ironic I caught it just after the server shutdown.

Trying to bounce back just wasn't meant to happen although we all tried. Unfortunately there was people who just set out to sabotage us it seemed every step of the way. I sadly had to give up. What was intended to be a couple weeks worth of work to set this place up turned into months worth of setbacks from the bad behavior of others. From James completely ruining the datasheets to another individual hacking the forums wanting power.

There is a silver lining. There is a active friendly Private Diablo 2 server out there you can still call home. It has several hundred active players at any given time. It's not Sebzy but it still is a friendly place if you want to play and call home.

www.usabattle.net

Good Luck

Topic author
Kevin
Developers
Developers

Re: Just play at USABattle.net

Postby Kevin » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:13 am

Return to “General Discussion”