Once again doing my best to grow the community.

Everything related to APOCALYPSE Killing Fields...

Topic author
Return-of-virus
Bottom Feeder
Bottom Feeder
Twitch.TV: http://Twitch.TV/

Once again doing my best to grow the community.

Postby Return-of-virus » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:30 pm

I have taken every chance I get to share the website and the changes that are being iterated and enjoyed in the new server. A few have come and gone but the patient and real player will stay and wait for all the fine tuning, I myself am interested in seeing where this server goes.

I love the fact that the server has an open input from the players and that I hope it still stands that it contains all the best enjoyable parts of the .08 - 1.11 patch changes, thats what drew me to it in the first place. As long as I see positive and productive changes for the better the more I will stick around and support in any way I can.
RNG and I are.. Getting a devorce!

Highlander
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Once again doing my best to grow the community.

Postby Highlander » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:14 pm

Thank you for your support. We hope to take APOCALYPSE - Killing Fields to a new level compared to our old mod. Yes some we will be keeping some of what was in it but we want to go beyond what we had. As this is a new mod a lot of things will have changed because of the direction we are going with it. As you can see by the change log it is based more on crafting and being able to make a lot more different character builds. On top of that we will be expanding the game play by opening a lot more areas and new sub quests as they are developed. Most important is it has to be player friendly. Even I don't know everything that is coming but am looking forward to the surprises.

Dyspho
Bottom Feeder
Bottom Feeder

Postby Dyspho » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:43 pm

This mod is gonna be the culmination of many veteran's experiences. There are already a good handful providing a player base of seasoned d2 players, all chiming in on what we would love to see. On top of that, we have a modder who is breaking the mold for possible game expansion. I cannot wait to see where this all goes. I will be here. I cannot stress enough how important it is to VOTE!!!! Sorry to the players that have to hear me preach it daily.
~dys

Moogie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Moogie » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:05 pm

Finally, someone who votes like I do.
The power of Diablo ll gets stronger as time goes on! It keeps pulling you back!

Highlander
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Highlander » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:24 am

Voting is fun.... So do it!!!

Return to “General Discussions”