All about Moogie

Dedicated to new forum members who are joining our community, and for long time members as well. We would like to know about you. So come in, say hello and stay awhile.

Topic author
Moogie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

All about Moogie

Postby Moogie » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:06 am

I lied, only a bit about me LOL. My real name is Jim. I've been playing this game for 10+ years. My son, player name Dakine, who is getting ready to start again so watch for him, got me started. I'm retired/disabled and have vampire hours because of my wife's business hours, so I'm on overnight but not during the day. As everyone knows, if you need something just ask. Have fun and see you on the server.
The power of Diablo ll gets stronger as time goes on! It keeps pulling you back!

Axed_out
Bottom Feeder
Bottom Feeder

Re: All about Moogie

Postby Axed_out » Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:09 am

well dang was gana invite ya to the next party sex & drugs & rock n' roll but yer married and we dont invite wives for that very reasone ;) lol
Hard Core playing son of a well ya know ;)
Lots of extra gear for anyone looking to start up a HC char :D

tmaan
Not A Puppet, But A Real Boy
Not A Puppet, But A Real Boy
Twitch.TV: http://Twitch.TV/

Re: All about Moogie

Postby tmaan » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:06 am

Axed, you da man :) Rock n Roll lives forever, at least in my book :) Case in point, BOC - Godzilla, any questions???

Moogie, thanks for the revelation but you have never been anything but a straight shooter here so I'm a little confused about the confession.

My name is Tim and i have been playing D2 for the last 15 years for no other reason than I like to and it relaxes me for whatever reason... I have not been D2 clean for even one day in the last 15 years and am proud of it :)

Not to mention that you just admitted to taking half of your sisters lunch money 14 years ago or am I missing something here? :)

I would pay money to be retired at this point and have vampire hours...

Keep up the great work you're doing here and all will be forgiven my son!
\
Yup, Tmaan just said that :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself...”