Hi I'm Kevin

Dedicated to new forum members who are joining our community, and for long time members as well. We would like to know about you. So come in, say hello and stay awhile.

Topic author
Kevin
Developers
Developers

Hi I'm Kevin

Postby Kevin » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:00 pm

Let me introduce myself. I thought I would be original and use my real name. :lol:

I'm not much of the Diablo player anymore. 10+ years ago I enjoyed it greatly. As ironic as it may sound being a admin here. I still do things with a pencil and paper, It took me about 4 years to purchase my first cell phone, then another 2 years before I started using text messages. I don't even have a internet plan on my phone.

A long time ago I was heavily into Information Technology, Achieved a Comptia A+ Certificate, did a computer service college program and completed most of the M.C.S.E course. I only had a few exams left. A which point I quit computer stuff and went back into carpentry, for employment and never looked back.

Highlander approached me to see if I could help, as I had help years ago with Diablo and things went from there. So I pitch in with the site and realm just as a past time now. Help make sure everything is running. I'm just another set of eyes.

Personally I'm from Ontario Canada. Male, Mid 30's and I live the typical working schmuck life! I have some great friends and family that live nearby. and I like to complain about how hot or cold it is just like everyone else. But I am community oriented which is probably why I pitch in with the realm.

Plus abusing Moogie every chance I get is always fun. Here's another face slap for you! :mrgreen:

Moogie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Hi I'm Kevin

Postby Moogie » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:23 am

OUCH!!!
The power of Diablo ll gets stronger as time goes on! It keeps pulling you back!

tmaan
Not A Puppet, But A Real Boy
Not A Puppet, But A Real Boy
Twitch.TV: http://Twitch.TV/

Postby tmaan » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:21 am

Great intro kevin.

Never would have known you were a carpenter now, it's funny, about 30% of my time is now being a carpenter after 20+ years in HVAC, there's just something about creating from a pile of sticks that gives such satisfaction....

And if you ever want assistance in the Moogie slapping show, I stand ready to help :)

Yup, Tmaan just learned something and his head hurts real bad now....

Topic author
Kevin
Developers
Developers

Postby Kevin » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:37 am

It's been a while. Give moog a smack for me :)

Moogie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Moogie » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:55 am

HEY!!!
The power of Diablo ll gets stronger as time goes on! It keeps pulling you back!

Return to “Introduce Yourself...”