Hi Hi :)

Dedicated to new forum members who are joining our community, and for long time members as well. We would like to know about you. So come in, say hello and stay awhile.

Topic author
TimberWolf
Bottom Feeder
Bottom Feeder

Hi Hi :)

Postby TimberWolf » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:27 am

I am Bek, been playing diablo about 13 years or so, and still don't know all there is to know. I took a couple year break in there somewheres.

I am originaly from Alaska, now live in northern california, I'm a single mom of 3 girls, ages 22, 19 and 17, they all still live at home and have brought their fiance's home with them. so i now i have 6 kids.

Gosh what else is there to say, oh ya im 40 not that that counts for anything lol.

Anyway that is who i am, so who are you??

Moogie
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Hi Hi :)

Postby Moogie » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:23 am

I'm Jim, second oldest on the realm and I live in Oak Forest Illinois. Benn playing D2 since LOD came out.
The power of Diablo ll gets stronger as time goes on! It keeps pulling you back!

Axed_out
Bottom Feeder
Bottom Feeder

Postby Axed_out » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:49 pm

Im Zach old Rednek around Jims age ;) (sshh he is only 35) WheatRidge, CO atm been addicted since the PS version came out
Hard Core playing son of a well ya know ;)
Lots of extra gear for anyone looking to start up a HC char :D

mattrav
Wanna Be Somebody
Wanna Be Somebody
Twitch.TV: http://Twitch.TV/

Postby mattrav » Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:16 pm

Im Matt. Im 27 and have been playing the diablo series since i was very young. I live In Southeast Michigan close to Detroit.

I have a fiance and young son of 14 months.

Learning what it is to be an adult, it sucks, dont wants to be EVER EVER

Topic author
TimberWolf
Bottom Feeder
Bottom Feeder

Postby TimberWolf » Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:37 pm

Hi guys, i remember you guys, i think Alex had you and i Zach working together on something on TOZ way back when lol. I think that was you anyway. i have a really bad memory. I was LittleOne before and decided to change my account name on the new realm to the name of my business, well if i ever get it back up and running, i make jewelry and other things to sell online at Artfire.com, but had to shut down for a while, just got into a funk and could not get motivated to create anymore. I don't even remember now what my account name was when billy, john and i created MSD. that was back when bnet was running 09.

Anyway it's good to see you all.

Topic author
TimberWolf
Bottom Feeder
Bottom Feeder

Postby TimberWolf » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:01 pm

I guess i might have said as much to begin with lol.. I was LittleOne back on TOZ, was in DST at one point for a short time, before that i was one of the three creators of MSD, i was like the silent partner kinda, my fiance at the time billy a friend of ours and i left IGA to create MSD. before that i was very new to diablo and billy is who got me started playing i think that was in about 2002. when we started MSD billy and i would stay up for days playing and i would spend days rushing and lvling ppls chars, and buying gear, that was when we could buy gear on bnet lol, spent over 900 bux on MSDs gear lol. those were good times. Billy was ArchAngel_MSD, some of the best times i have had playing was when him and i would play together with ppl from our clan, or when burt Wolf_DST would come over and we could all play together cuz we had 3 computers. that was fun lol. I miss those early days. I played on the LOC realm for a short time also after 1.10 came out and we lost everything on bnet, till TOZ was created, that became my new home away from home, and so now i live here lol.

Axed_out
Bottom Feeder
Bottom Feeder

Postby Axed_out » Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:21 am

good to see ya back Bek :)
Hard Core playing son of a well ya know ;)
Lots of extra gear for anyone looking to start up a HC char :D

tmaan
Not A Puppet, But A Real Boy
Not A Puppet, But A Real Boy
Twitch.TV: http://Twitch.TV/

Postby tmaan » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:28 am

Tmaan here.
I've been playing since 07 patch whatever that works into years...
I'm known at home as Tim and with my good friends as a lot of expletitives :)
After the ebay boom was shut down, all I ever wanted to do was play, Bnet not only sucked but swallowed then i found TOZ but that went sideways so i quit playing for about 2 years. Couldn't find any decent servers after TOZ went south.... Then one day I got an email from hades480bc telling that Alex had fired up a server and was putting the Sebzy mod back online without the crap... I was sold instantly as I had become desperate enough to be playing Bnet again and here i am, again. This game never gets old and always draws you back, why is that? :)
It's funny that all the no BS people are finding their way here, kinda like old home day at the D2 server methinks :)
Welcome and Happy Hunting to all !!!! I'm glad to be part of it again.....

Topic author
TimberWolf
Bottom Feeder
Bottom Feeder

Postby TimberWolf » Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:23 pm

thanks Zach, hi tmaan, i remember you too from TOZ, yep same here, Alex send me a message on facebook and let me know he had sebzy up and running. I dont know why we always come back either. But we DO!! lol

Return to “Introduce Yourself...”