ShoutBox, Help and complaints

Topic author
Kevin
Developers
Developers

ShoutBox, Help and complaints

Postby Kevin » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:23 pm

We only had the shoutbox for a week and already getting technical support help questions posted too it. We even have a forum for feedback for things you like and dislike.

No tech support will be offered through the shoutbox. Anything posted there for help that require a administrator to fix will not be responded to and those posts in the shoutbox will be deleted. This may sound harsh to some. But we do have channels setup to rectify login problems.

Please use those as responding to the shoutbox messes us up. As I may respond to a broken account, then a hour later Highlander sees it and doesn't know I already addressed the issue.

Using the forums and/or private messaging Myself Moogie and Highlander for Diablo 2 login problems allows us to stay organized and address problems quickly.

Edit: Thanks Equimanthorn; I forgot to mention. Global Moderators can address all forum issues. Again if you have a login to the website issue then a Admin can fix those.

Equimanthorn
Bottom Feeder
Bottom Feeder

Re: ShoutBox, Help and complaints

Postby Equimanthorn » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:00 pm

Maybe Holy can put gray announcement on the shoutbox bar "Shoutbox Is Not For Support"
"The Quieter You Become, The More You Are Able To Hear"
BattleTag: Equimanthorn#1833

Holy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ShoutBox, Help and complaints

Postby Holy » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:59 am

About the best i can do for now, cant do anything about the shoutbox text color until i have time to try to dig through the style files. The shoutbox is very simple and doesn't have these settings.

Return to “Updates”